The love for the skin comes from both sides. Inside and outside
Is your skin important to you, do you always work hard to keep your skin looking healthy and vibrant?
On monday the 2nd of december Beauté Totale is hosting the exclusive workshop ‘Eat yourself beautiful’ together with Laviesage.
Starting on the inside
Skin problems such as a dry or oily skin, acne, eczema and wrinkles can be effectively treated by a healthy and varied diet. The ‘eat yourself beautiful’ workshop will provide you with tips to start creating beauty and balance from the inside out. Starting on the inside means winning on the outside. Our skin shows us how well our body functions.
Beauté Totale can help you make your skin young & healthy again. Jerome Stickelmann works for beauty brand Laviesage and during the workshop he will tell you all about how your diet, supplements and specific treatments can help make your skin look younger, tighter and in tip-top shape. You can also set up a free skin-scan appointment with one of our specialists to provide you with expert advice on how to improve the condition of your skin.
- Discuss the topics of beauty and balance from within. (The skin shows how well our body functions)
- The importance of a healthy and varied diet, as well as the importance of a healthy metabolism and capacity of the intestines.
- The connection between collagen and its importance for your skin, as well as heart and bloodvessels.
- How skin-protecting antioxidants help protect the brains and eyes
- Explaining what nutricosmetics are
- How nutricosmetics can improve the results of the treatments given at our institution
- Explanation of LavieSage products.
- Beauty tips
- Solutions to skin problems